Shipping +Return Policy
- Our default shipping agent is UPS, Canada Post OR Fed Ex.
- Please note that UPS and Fed Ex will use Purolator in certain rural areas.
- Due to high UPS and Fed Ex surcharges for certain rural areas, which are not reflected in the online shipping quote, Lark Artisan Supply Inc. has the right to change the courier for your order to Canada Post.
- In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit-making center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online with integrated shipping modules, using annual negotiated discounted rates. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- Orders are shipped from our warehouse on Vancouver Island, Canada. We currently ship by ground courier to all provinces in Canada.
- Lark Artisan Supply Inc. takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
- Additional Charges:
If you call the carrier to re-direct your parcel to another address, or if your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires the carrier to update the information, there will be a charge of between $10 and $15 (add per box) that will be billed to the customer.
- Alternative shipping methods are available on request; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we are not held responsible for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
- Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are available for the rest of the products.
- Lark Artisan Supply Inc. will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for Expedited or Express shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control
Orders are usually processed within three (3) days, though the actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season. Orders placed on the weekend may be processed before regular office hours on the Monday morning. All orders cancelled after they have been filled at the plant will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, if there is an issue with your order, we will do everything we can to make it right. We may ask for personal information such as your name, address, and telephone number for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud. You may also be asked to produce photo ID, business identification number or tax identification number for verification purposes only. Returns must be authorized by our customer service representatives and are only allowed within 14 days of receipt of an order. All returns must be unused, in their original packaging, and in a condition suitable for resale. All packaging must be returned in its entirety to qualify for credit. If the product return is not due to our error or product damage, we reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking charge to compensate for having to process and accept the returned goods. For all returns, except for errors made on our part, the customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. If a return is due to an error on our part please discuss matter with one of our customer service representatives as we can then determine the best method to return the goods.
All authorized returns must be received by us within 30 days of approval.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return to let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take several days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.